When you hear the word “cosplay” you may think of a costume that costs a lot of money, time, and effort. However, some creative minds can use everyday things to turn this movement into something very enjoyable. For example, Riley, a girl from Australia, demonstrates the power of cheap “cosplay” by showing that noodles can make beautiful hair and that jars are as stylish as designer hats. And we know you struggle to tell the difference.
Now Wake Up is sharing 20 of their brightest changes that gave this creative family a standing ovation and made us smile.
- “What does the photo on Amazon look like in front of the dress you get”
3. If you haven’t seen a rainbow for a long time, you can create one yourself.
- “My mom helped me with this outfit.”
7. When you’re ready to pose for a magazine cover:
8. When your mom asks for help washing clothes:
9. “When you have a fashion meeting at 5 and you have to sleep at 6”.
10. It looks like Lil Pump still has a brother he didn’t know.
11. Can you give us the number of your hairdresser?
12. “Never without hunger!”
13. It’s time to promote Eco-friendly hats.
14. “Wrapped up in my new outfit.”
15. “My life in one picture”
- We all know how long these events can last. It is better to bring something to eat.
17. This one is so close. Even one leg is missing.